HAZARD COMMUNICATION STANDARD
In accordance with 29 CFR 1910.1200, all non-manufacturing employers are subject to OSHA’s Hazard Communication Standard Program. Accordingly, an employer must provide or assure the following:
- Safety data sheets, on-site, for all hazardous materials
- Proper labeling in accordance with the standard
- Training of your employees (job-specific) in accordance with the standard
- Written program detailing the elements of the standard
- A comprehensive list of all hazardous chemicals and/or mixtures in the workplace
EDMC Safety & Health offers a full compliance program to bring your organization into conformity with all of the elements required under the Hazard Communication Standard, including the Globally Harmonized System (GHS).