PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT STANDARD
In accordance with 29 CFR 1910.132, employers must conform with the Standard requirements of the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Our services address the following:
- Perform and certify a workplace hazard assessment designed to identify the hazards in the workplace and to determine what personal protective equipment is required.
- Provide employee training to all employees who are required to utilize personal protective equipment. The training requirements as outlined in 29 CFR Subpart I, Sections 1910.132 through 1910.140 include:
1. when PPE is required;
2. what PPE is required;
3. how to properly don, doff, adjust and wear PPE;
4. the limitations of the PPE; and
5. the proper care, maintenance, useful life and disposal of the PPE.
- Provide verification that the affected employees have been trained.
The service package meets all of the requirements of the enhanced standard, and assures your interest is in full compliance with this portion of the Occupational Safety and Health Act.